- Swivelling & tilting head with built-in clamp & low-friction slide surfaces
- Secures work at almost any angle & supports up to 100kg
- Height adjusts from 635 - 940mm / 25 - 37"
- Extra-wide tripod base for stability
- Folds flat for easy storage
- 3 year manufacturer warranty* Customer have to register the product in manufacturer website
We strive to post your purchase the same day of the purchase time if it is made before 13:00 Local time.
- STANDARD: We offer FREE DELIVERY (*Orders £10+) most of the UK Mainland postcodes, if there is any charge due to your delivery location the applicable charge will appear in your checkout. The expected delivery time is 2-5 working days depends of the delivery location, parcel weight and dimensions.
- NEXT DAY(un mainland only): £9 UK mainland only (Next business day for orders before 1:00 pm).
- SATURDAY DELIVERY: £14 UK mainland only. (Order placed before until Friday 10 am)
- OFF LAND & SCOTLAND:
- Scotland: £15 (3 - 5 days standard delivery only).
- North Ireland: £15 (5 - 7 days standard delivery only).
- Ireland republic: £20 (5 - 7 days standard delivery only) customer pay import duties and taxes.
- Channel islands, Isla of man & British Isles: £ 20 (5 - 7 days standard delivery only).
We post our parcel through Royal Mail, Parcelforce, DPD, Inpost, UPS, DHL and Hermes depends on the weight and dimensions.
If your order qualified for free delivery (we use untracked services), in case of the courier, lost or messed your parcel we will not able to re-sent your goods until getting the compensation from them. However we are not responsible for any delay, in this case, we will contact the courier and answer your request in the next 96 hours.
Our estimated delivery time is 2 - 5 working days for standard orders, however, it can be longer in peak times (Christmas, Bank holidays), unfortunately, we can not guarantee all parcel will be delivered on time it depends on the couriers.
Next day delivery is not guaranteed, in the case, it doesn't arrive as is planned and the delay is due to the courier we can not reimburse any delivery charge, you can contact the courier and make the claim.
If the parcel is returned to us by the courier as an undelivered shipping address or missing address we will unable to post your parcel again, in this case, we retain the right to charge the packing posting services of £10 per order.
Please notice if your delivery address is not in UK Mainland and you chose the wrong delivery service at the checkout we will not dispatch your purchase until the full delivery charge is paid if you refuse to pay the outstanding delivery charge we can apply a non-refundable service fee of 5% of the total order amount and your order will cancel.
Most of the parcel is posted by Tracked services, if the parcel is tracked as delivered we are not liable for any claim related to missing or lost parcels, the customer must contact the courier and submit the claim. Courier website tracking resulst is a valid proof of delivery, unfortunately due teh COVID-19 most coruier are not tacking signature at the delivery.
We will deliver the Goods, to the Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period (standard or Next day) or, failing any agreement, without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 15 working days after the day on which the Contract is entered into.
In any case, if the customer did not receive the good in 7 working days after the total payment of the good, the customer must contact the supplier, after that period we are no liable for lost goods. Please understand most courier have a 10 working days claim window out of that period we can not make any claim.
If the parcel appear as "delivered" in the courier webiste and you haven't recieved your parcel you must to contact us winthin 7 working days if not we are not liable for any non delivery parcel.